||CPR is an emergency aid that involves a combination of chest compressions and breathing into the mouth of the victim to restore their heartbeat and breathing
- If an individual does not respond to stimulus
- If an individual is not breathing
- If an individual has no heartbeat
- Heart attack
- Electric shock
- Lightning strike
- Check the victim's response by tapping his shoulder
- Open the airway by tilting his head backwards and lift his chin.
- Give 30 chest compression not more than 6 cm depth to prevent rib fracture.
- Give mouth to mouth resuscitation to supply oxygen to the victim.
- Repeat CPR until the victim revive
- Place the victim in a recovery position to avoid the victim's tongue from blocking his airway.
- To restore the victim's heartbeat and breathing before the ambulance arrived.
- To save life