1. Social-scientific issues are open problems that are controversial social issues related to science.
2. Green Technology is the development and application of products, equipment and systems used to conserve the environment and nature, as well as minimising and reducing the negative effects of human activities.
3. Main pillars of National Green Technology
4. Energy efficiency refers to the use of less energy to carry out work at the same or higher rate without affecting the production and the quality of the desired outcome.
5. Initiatives and efforts carried out in the implementation of energy efficiency:
6. Sectors in green technology
Register a Pandai account now to get access to more than 500 quick notes for